What does a Solar Sale Representative and Assessor do?
Contact new or existing customers to determine their solar equipment needs, suggest systems or equipment, or estimate costs.
- Generate solar energy customer leads to develop new accounts.
- Prepare proposals, quotes, contracts, or presentations for potential solar customers.
- Select solar energy products, systems, or services for customers based on electrical energy requirements, site conditions, price, or other factors.
- Assess sites to determine suitability for solar equipment, using equipment such as tape measures, compasses, and computer software.
- Calculate potential solar resources or solar array production for a particular site considering issues such as climate, shading, and roof orientation.
- Create customized energy management packages to satisfy customer needs.
- Develop marketing or strategic plans for sales territories.
- Gather information from prospective customers to identify their solar energy needs.
- Prepare or review detailed design drawings, specifications, or lists related to solar installations.
- Provide customers with information such as quotes, orders, sales, shipping, warranties, credit, funding options, incentives, or tax rebates.
- Provide technical information about solar power, solar systems, equipment, and services to potential customers or dealers.
- Take quote requests or orders from dealers or customers.
- Demonstrate use of solar and related equipment to customers or dealers.